PayStay at Bass Coast boat ramps
This summer, Bass Coast Shire Council will offer a new and convenient way to buy your daily boat ramp tickets through an online payment system, PayStay.
PayStay will be operational at Bass Coast Boat Ramps from Monday, 18 December 2017.
You will be able to purchase boat ramp tickets for all of Bass Coast Boat Ramps via PayStay from 6.00am to 9.00pm Monday through to Saturday.
Boat ramp users can register by calling the PayStay Call Centre on 1300 322 111. Once registered, you can buy daily boat ramp tickets electronically using the PayStay mobile app, or PayStay website, and your credit card at any time.
Upon purchase you will not receive a physical ticket; Council officers receive an immediate automatic update showing your ticket purchase.
Boat ramp users will notice new PayStay signage at Bass Coasts boat ramps which will provide all the information needed to register and pay via PayStay.
Daily tickets, and monthly or yearly permits, can still be purchased from any Council Customer Service Centre or the following businesses:
- Evans Petroleum/BP Service Station, 25 Williams Street, Inverloch
- Jim's Bait and Tackle, 151 Marine Parade, San Remo
- Phillip Island Marine, 14 Beach Road, Rhyll
- Phillip Island Motors and Fishing Centre/Shell Service Station, 157 Thompson Avenue, Cowes
- Cowes General Store, 181 Church Street, Cowes
- Cowes Boat Hire, 1 Anderson Road, Cowes
- Rhyll General Store, 41 Lock Road, Rhyll
Vehicles parked in boat ramp car parks must have valid permit or ticket displayed, or have purchased a PayStay ticket for their visit.
The money raised from the sale of boat ramp tickets and permits is used to improve recreational boating facilities across Bass Coast. To find out more about PayStay visit www.paystay.com.au or contact Council’s Community Safety Team on 1300 BCOAST (226 278).