Road works South Dudley
Road safety improvement works will be undertaken along South Dudley Road between Guide Park and Station Street, South Dudley, as part of the 2017/18 Black Spot Program.
The project is fully funded by the Federal Government and will cost $162,000.00.
Works are scheduled to commence Monday19 March 2017 and be completed within 4 weeks.
Project works will include:
· Widening of road by adding new shoulders around the bend of South Dudley Road
· New and upgrade of existing guard rail on the bend between the Rail Trail and Guide Park
· Minor vegetation clearing for guard rail
· Reinstatement of some linemarking and reflectors
· Installation of new signage/guide posts and final reinstatement works.
Vehicles and Rail Trail users should expect delays along on South Dudley Road during the construction period.
To get the latest updates visit our website www.basscoast.vic.gov.au/projects or contact Council on 1300 BCOAST (226 278) or (03) 5671 2211.